Clearly Cloud Updates
Happy New Year, everyone! The ClearlyIP engineering teams have been hard at work, and we’re happy to share some of the many updates recently completed for Clearly Cloud.
New Features / Improvements
- Added the ability to action multiple voicemails in Call Panel at the same time.
- New feature to limit what Locations and Call Back Profiles a user can see in Call Panel.
- Improved notification options management in Call Panel.
- Allows users to select multiple extensions to see all call history on one screen in Call Panel.
- Improved filename of downloaded recording when downloading via Call Panel.
- Adds ability to autocomplete call transfers in Call Panel via typing the extension or user’s name.
- Adds browser notifications and sound for chat messages in Call Panel.
- Added option to force calls over GSM in Clearly Anywhere Dial Actions.
- Added Clearly Anywhere downloads links in the user information email that gets sent if the user has access to Clearly Anywhere
Call Handling / Management Features
- Added the ability to set static CallerID on ring groups and follow-me calls.
- Improved time conditions behavior where the client time zone is used and when one isn’t explicitly set.
- Made time zone configurable per Time Condition.
- Improved backend handling of destination prefixes.
- Added ‘None’ as a ringtone option.
- Added duplicate Digital Receptionist (IVR) feature.
- Added a password requirement when changing OTP settings.
- Added a new API to allow you to pause/unpause an agent in a queue.
- Enhanced performance of presence handling.
- Transcription now uses the transcription language and not the user language for translation.