Give Your Employees the Best Tools to Simplify Communication.
We designed our ClearlyIP phones to look great and offer powerful features, while still retaining an ease of use that appeals to business owners. ClearlyIP phones are sleek and elegant, offering true “plug and play” functionality. Users simply connect our phones to any internet connection to instantly make and receive calls.
All ClearlyIP phones offer full-duplex speakerphones with superior voice quality and rich color LCD display screens. Additional features include: A 2-year warranty, Zero Touch Provisioning, intercom, supports VPN and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
All Our IP Phones Come Equipped with the Following Features
Easy to Use Phone Apps
Using our ClearlyIP Device Manager, Clients with FreePBX® 14 and above based systems can replace complicated phone commands with the click of a button.
Built-in OpenVPN Client
Our system allows you to tunnel your IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet connection, creating secure ethernet bridges to protect your data.
Zero Touch Provisioning
With Zero Touch Provisioning our servers will direct the configuration to the phone of your choice. Just send the client or employee an unprovisioned phone, and you don’t have to leave your desk.
Full Duplex Speaker
All of our phones come with a Full Duplex Speaker, ensuring clear communication between parties.
Full Color LCD Displays
All ClearlyIP Phones come with large full-color displays creating sharp easy to read text and graphics.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet with PoE
Not every area has a separate drop for both a phone and computer. All of ClearlyIP’s phones allow for high-speed gigabit passthrough for computer connectivity.
2 Year Hardware Warranty
Our best-in-class warranty provides a 2-year protection for your phones, with an optional to add an addition 3-years to extend the warranty to 5 years.
5 Way Conferencing
Sometimes your conference line may be in use. ClearlyIP phones allow up to 5 direct connections, meaning that you can have your conversations when you need them.
HD Codec Support
All ClearlyIP phones offer support for both G722 and Opus codecs, allowing for the crispest sound possible.
ClearlyIP Phone Accessories
CIP200 Expansion Module (Sidecar)
The CIP200 offers an additional 2 pages of 20 programmable hard keys, making it a must-have for receptionists.
- Large 160×320 graphic LCD color display with backlight
- Two control keys for fast page switching
- Add up to 4 expansion modules for up to 160 programmable keys
- Keys programmed directly from the ClearlyIP Device Manager
- Compatible with CIP270, CIP270v2, and CIP290v2 IP Phones
ClearlyIP USB Bluetooth/WiFi Dongle
Connect your ClearlyIP CIP230v2 and CIP250v2 to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with ClearlyIP’s USB Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Dongle. This device allows the use of Bluetooth wireless headsets and Wi-Fi connectivity with the ease of plug & play technology.
- Bluetooth specification: V4.2+Hssystem
- Dual-band WiFi: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Wireless data rate can reach up to 433Mbps
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
The USB Panic Button connects to any ClearlyIP Phone that has a USB port and is placed in an easily accessible location such as under the desk or mounted to the wall. When pressed the button triggers the phone’s Panic Button feature or speed dial, which starts the broadcast dialing process, alerting recipients of a problem.
- Allows programming the USB button to call any destination on the PBX such as a Ring Group, Queue, or Page Group.
- When pressed, the phone will NOT show it is on an active call, and the speaker will not be active.
- Compatible with CIP230v2, CIP250, CIP250v2, CIP270, and CIP270v2 IP Phones.
The ClearlyIP EHS30 Wireless Headset Adapter is used for connecting ClearlyIP CIP250, CIP250v2, CIP270 and CIP270v2 phones to supported wireless headsets that have EHS (electronic hook switch) capability. This device allows the user to control off-hook, talk, and on-hook modes from the headset.
- Connects ClearlyIP phones to wireless headsets that have EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) capability.
- Allows the user to control off-hook, talk, and on-hook modes from the headset.
- Supports popular wireless headsets such as Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser.
HD Camera 200
Attach the the optional HD plug-and-play ClearlyIP USB Camera 200 to the CIP290v2 IP phone for smooth and convenient 1080p (30fps) video calls.
- The ClearlyIP USB 2 Mega-Pixel HD Camera is compatible only with the CIP290v2 IP Phone.
- The ClearlyIP USB HD Camera features a privacy shutter on the camera lens to protect users’ privacy.
- The ClearlyIP USB HD Camera easily connects to the back of the CIP290v2 IP Phone and swivels up and down for optimal facial placement.
- Video codec: H.265, H.264 High Profile, H.264, H.263, VP8
Device Rental Program
If you need phones for your business, but don’t want to invest in overhead, ClearlyIP’s Device Rental Program was made for you. Turning overhead into a monthly operating expense means small regular payments, and a better tax deduction. Contact your local ClearlyIP partner for details, or click the button below to learn more.
Built-in Security Tools
A single button that instantly dials multiple programmed numbers and plays a pre-recorded message to the recipients. The phone then goes into a broadcast-only mode, allowing the people on the receiving end to note the location of the call, and hear what is transpiring in the room.
ClearlyIP has created Silent Intercom™ a system that allows school administrators to activate a classroom deskphone and enable the microphone remotely. The phone, if not on another call, will auto-answer and activate the microphone on the phone without Indicating it’s on an active call.