The Easiest Way to
Send a Fax From Virtually Anywhere, On Any Device!
Faxing should be as simple as sending an email.
Eliminate the cost associated with using landline fax.
No Fax Machine or
Hard Copies Needed
Reduce clutter and unnecessary waste.
If You Can Access It,
You Can Fax It
Send faxs directly from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Quickly scan and fax multiple pages at once with your mobile device.
How Do I Send a Fax Using Email and SendFax.to?
Easy 3 Step Process
Create a new email message and then add any attachments that you would like to fax.
Attachments can be
PDF, PNG, IMG, DOC
Your email will be your cover page.
Send the email. That’s it! Your email will be converted to a FAX and delivered to the fax number you specify.
You’ll even receive a delivery status confirmation by email.
Use Your Multifunction Printers to Send and Receive Faxes Without a Traditional Phone Line!
Using Scan-to-email, Scan your doc and specify the sendfax.to address to deliver your fax.
Utilize Email-to-print capable devices to print your inbound faxes automatically. Example: HP ePrint compatible printers and MFPs
This service can also be utilized for routing inbound faxes directly to your T.38 compatible PBX, ATAs, and Gateway Devices. Seeking to integrate into your application or solution with faxing? Use our FAX API Service.
Request More Information About SendFax.to
Sending Outbound Faxes from Email
- Once you have set up your email address or domain for outbound faxing you are now all set to start sending faxes.
- Open up your email client and in the To field you specify the phone number you wish to fax to as [email protected]
Example: if I wanted to send a fax to 5554443333 I would send the email to [email protected] or [email protected]
- If your email address you are sending from is setup in more than 1 Email to Fax Group, or your Email to Fax Group is setup to send from more than 1 Phone Number, you will get back a email from our system asking you to confirm which Phone Number you want to send from.
- Clicking on the Link will take you to a page that will list all the Phone Numbers you are setup to send from, and you can click on which Number you want to send the Fax out as.
- Optionally, you can define which Number you want to send a fax out as at the time you send the email. This way the system will not have to email you back asking which Number you want to use, saving you time and an extra step.
- Example: If I wanted to send a fax to 9209991234 from 9207771234 I would send the email to [email protected]
Cover Page and Attachments
The Email to Fax service allows you to include attachments in the following formats that will get sent out through the fax service.
You can also include an attachment named “coverpage” and we will use that attachment as the Cover Page for the outbound fax.
Confirmation of Sent Fax
Once the outbound fax has been sent and either succeeded, or failed after the 3 retries, you will get an email confirming the fax status (sent or failed) and details about the fax.
© Copyright 2020 SendFax.to. All rights reserved.